Gravitational Physics Projects
The following projects are available for October 2016 entry for self-funded or sponsored students only.
Applications for funded studentships in this group have now closed.
- Modelling and studying gravitational waves from black-hole-binary mergers
- Numerical simulations of black-hole binaries
- Gravitational Waves and Gamma Ray Bursts
- Exploring the Relativistic Transient Universe with Gravitational Waves;
- Understanding compact binaries through gravitational wave observations
- Searching for binary black holes in advanced LIGO and Virgo data
- Modelling and searching for binary neutron stars in gravitational wave data
Projects are available in other areas of astronomy and astrophysics. Please see our listings here.