Conferences at Cardiff
Members of the School are involved in the organisation of many international research conferences in a variety of areas of study.
Annual highlights include:
Previous conferences include:
- UK JCMT Users meeting: Current and Future Science with the James Clerk Maxwell Telescope - 5-6 September 2016
- Bio-Nano-Photonics - 7-9 September 2015, September 2013, September 2011
- 9th Amaldi Conference - July 2011.
- European Workshop on Far-IR Interferometry technology - January 2011
- Constellation School on Numerical Astrophysics and its role in Star Formation - January 2009
- dot-Astronomy Conference - September 2008
- AstroChemistry Young Researchers Meeting: Thursday 20 September, 2007.
- Joint 32nd International Conference on Infrared and Millimeter Waves and 15th International Conference on Terahertz Electronics (September 2007)
- IAU Symposium 244: Dark Galaxies and Lost Baryons (25-29 June 2007)